Alongside legal expertise and experience, there are two main criteria for becoming a Claim Today Solicitors personal injury lawyer: a friendly approach towards clients and excellent listening skills.
We employ a high calibre of staff with varied legal backgrounds, who bring with them extensive experience and skills. This enables the firm to access a vast pool of legal knowledge, which benefits our clients.
We pride ourselves in:
1. Rewarding achievement, through continuous accolade and recognition of work done
2. The continuous development of all our employees
3. A work life balance for all our employees
4. Teamwork – good for both clients and the firms.
This is what some of the employees think about working for Claim Today Solicitors:
- ‘If you could bottle the atmosphere at CTS and sell it, you would make a fortune’ Neeru Karra
- ‘I have worked at many places but I have never felt so welcome and part of a team until I came to CTS’ Rupy Sandhu
- ‘I am continuously striving to improve, in order to benefit both my clients and CTS. The best preparation for tomorrow is by working hard today’. Satnam Singh
Meet our highly skilled team and see who’ll be working on your case …
Davinder S Bal
Head of Personal Injury
Team Leader / Accounts Assistant
Head of Accounts
LLB, LPC Graduate. Litigation Executive