• Are you an experienced personal injury solicitor?
• Ready to progress your career in the legal profession?
• A supportive team member?
• Excellent at listening, and genuinely caring about customers?
• Willing to continually learn, develop and grow?
• Looking for a generous salary with many added benefits?
Client Advisor Position
Job Description: -
· Managing customer queries
· Providing timely advice on all matters
· Help promote the company and attract clients by informing clients about services that
could suit them.
· Processing forms for new matters
· Retain clients
· Arrange home visits
· This role can be done over the phone, face-to-face or even online
· Working with team members
· Providing support to Head of Departments
· Involves weekend and evening shifts.
Job Specification: -
· Being methodical
· Being focused and self-motivated
· Being patient, friendly and tactful
· Being resilient and persuasive
· Good communication and listening skills
· Ability to remain calm under pressure
· Good time keeping skills and target driven
· Excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise workloads at any given time
· Good administration and I.T skills
· Good accuracy and attention to detail
· Fluent in Bengali and Hindi or Urdu (Business requirement)
· Preferably Level 2-3 NVQ/SVQ Customer Service qualified OR experience in a similar
. Positive Personality
Then Claim Today Solicitors would welcome an application from you.
Please email your CV, plus a covering letter to email@example.com